Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Passion



For Those Of You That Know Me You Know That I Love Bikes - Riding Long Distances Especially. But For Those Of You That Know Me Well You Know That I Am More Passionate About Only One Other Thing.In My Life - Who Just Happens To Usually Be The Reason For The Bi-weekly 200Km+ Bike Ride - And Worth Every Mile. So Here Are A Couple Of Shots Of An Old Beaut And If You Look A Couple Of Posts Back You Just Might Find That Other Thing I'm So Passionate About. Tell Which Shot You Prefer And Maybe I'll Elaborate On Some Of The Details Of This Post A Little Later. Cheers.

5 Comments:

Blogger david said...

love the third one baby!
always nice to see you update ;)
-david

16/7/06 11:23 p.m.  
Blogger kristina said...

they are all great, but im with dave on which one's my favourite!

also - love that one white rail... so neat!

17/7/06 10:22 a.m.  
Blogger Kevin said...

third one fo sho!!

17/7/06 7:59 p.m.  
Blogger Neil said...

Well They Are My Pictures And I Like The First One...I Think?

19/7/06 1:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

23/7/06 6:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home