Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Doughnuts!

So Remember That Time I Posted And I Said I'd Tell You The Story Later? You Remember Don't You? It Was This Post http://floatsieisofftheclock.blogspot.com/2006/06/three.html . Anyways, So You See That Bird Over There In The Water - It's White And Looks Like A Crane Or Someting - Well I Was Snapping Shots Of The Crazy Lighting Of The Sky (I'll Post Another Shot From The Day To Show You That) And I Noticed It Walking Along The Edge There So I Decided To Sneakl Up On It. My Sister Waqs Waiting In The Car On The Side Of The Road And Saw Me Head Over In That Direction. Well, I Was About 35 Yards Away And Closing In Rather Stealthily When Nicole COme Ripping Around The Corner, Music Blasting, And Starts Doing Doughnuts In The Gravel Parking Lot About 25 Feet From Where The Bird Is Hanging Out. Needless To Say The Bird Was Scared Shitless And Took Off In Rapid Flight Leaving Me White Nuckling My Camera Trying To Fight Off The Anger That Was Building Thanks To My Sisters Wonderful Display Of Driving. This Was One Of The Better Shots I Got Of The Bird But I Was So CLose To A Great Shot - Oh Well. Okay That's It For Now - Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin Williams said...

WOW! That is an amazing picture.

I really like how the bird isn't the first thing you notice. When looking at the picture, first I noticed the beautiful scene and then the bird (Heron is my guess) is just there - a natural part of the surroundings.

My 1 cent.

27/6/06 10:55 p.m.  
Blogger kristina said...

i'd say its a pretty great shot, regardless of the sad story :P

27/6/06 10:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home