Monday, June 26, 2006

The Tragically Hip

Well Any Of You Guys That Know Me Even A Little Bit Know That I Am A Pretty Big "Hip" Fan. I Got The Chance To See Them Again On Saturday Night At Fort York With "The Sadies" And "The Weakerthans" Along Side My Sister Nicole. The Waether Was Perfect And The Concert Was Even Better. They (Gordon Downie, Paul Langlois - Who I Never Got A Decent Shot Of Since He Was On The Other Side Of The Stage - Gord Sinclair, Rob Baker, And Johnny Fay) Played A New Set List Which Meant We Got To Hear Some OF Their Less Played Songs On Tour Along With A Healthy Serving Of The Classics. They Opened With "Don't Wake Daddy" And Then Followed With Nearly 2 Hours Of Fantastic Tunes Coming Out For An Encore For The Thousands Of Chanting Fans - "HIP! HIP! HIP! HIP!" I Plan On Seeing These Guys Again This Summer, Perhaps In Stratford, Where I KNow They'll Play Another Amazing Show. Maybe I'll Even Get TO Be FIRST ROW Again. Anyways, The Shots Arn't The Greatest Because I Was Too Into The Music To Set Up My Camera Properly But I Hope You Like Them Anyways.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

glad to see you had a good time! the photos are great and its awesome that you got to be so close to the stage! :D

27/6/06 8:33 a.m.  
Blogger mike c said...

cool.

28/6/06 10:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home