Monday, June 26, 2006

Gordon Downie

Here He Is Folks, My Idle, Mr. Gordon Downie. His Unique Voice Has Been The Basis Of My Music Collection FOr As Long As I Can Remember And Is One Of The Main Causes For Having To Go ONto A Behaviour Contract Whiel In Residence At University. I Blasted His Voice Through The Halls Every Day And Rocked Out To My Favourite Hip Songs Constantly. Eventually It Got To The Point Where I Was Being Fined 50 Dollars A Week For Having My Hip Turned Up Too Loud - But It Was Worth It. I Love The Hip And I Love To Sing Along And That's Exactly What I Did While Snapping These Photos At The Concert On Saturday. Hope You Like Them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This man sure knows how to tell a story, and to act it out w such flair. great show and great pics!!

26/6/06 10:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home