Tuesday, June 27, 2006

On Guard

A While Back I Lived In Waterloo - Possibly The World Head Quarters For Canada Geese - And Often Found Myself Crossing Paths With These Guys. Usually They're Pretty Dosile, But Once The Goslings Are OUt And Exploring Along Side Their Parents Mom And Dad Arn't So Keen on Having Stange Looking Hippies Wander Up With Cameras And Curiosity. As You Can See Here, I Was Being Told To "Get Outta Here!" By This Wonderful Gander Standing On Guard While His Newly Hatched Fuzzy Offspring Quietly Grazed On The Vegetation. Anyways - I Like This Picture And I Hope You Do Too.
Cheers

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

404 Error Found? I Don't Get It. How DO You Fix This Problem? ...Anyone?

27/6/06 10:31 p.m.  
Blogger Justin Williams said...

That goose is super pissed. I assume it is the cause of your error message.


Just an idea.

Neat picture. I like it.

27/6/06 11:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home