Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Rule

So Im Still Just A Rookie At This Whole Photography Deal But I Enjoy It And It Helps Me To Tell My Stories. Anyways, For Those OF You Who Do Not Know There Is This Rule; The Rule Of Thirds. The Rule Is A Little Tricky For Me To Explain But Imagin The Photo Divided Evenly Into 9 Squares (rule of 9 makes more sense to me). There Are 4 Resulting Cross-Hairs To These Squares. The Optimal PLacement FOr A Subject In A Photograph Is At Any Of These Cross-Hairs. In This Photo I Think I Took It A Little Too Far - I Used 3 SubjectsAnd 3 Cross-Hairs Which May Or May Not Have Been Taking The "Rule" Too Seriously - But I Like It So Tell Me What You Think. P.S. Lots And Lots More Wind Surfing Pictures To Come - Be Prepared!

3 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

its pretty much a rule to live by :P

i like this shot a lot - its really interesting. i think if you wanted to totally go overboard on the rule though, there needs to be either a little more sky, or a little more water - they are looking pretty even right now.

anyways, great shot!

21/6/06 4:34 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin said...

sweet snap! i wanna wind surf!!
i was re-evaluatin my links and you werent updating! next time i redo them and you're updatin everyone will be happy :)
im thinkin about re-doin my whole site anyways, so watch out!

21/6/06 5:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

21/7/06 9:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home