Thursday, June 22, 2006

Crazy Wayne

So Nicole And I Went Down TO The Harbour To Take Some Pictures One Day. We Were There For About 4 Minutes Before We Were Approached By Wayne...2 Hours lAter We Left Wayne And The Pier Behind Us With Zero Photographs Of Anything Other Than This Dude. He Was Basically Having Some Kind Of Mid-Life Crisis: He Was Lost, Alone, Confused, And Looking For Purpose. He Rambled For 2 Hours Straight Hardly Allowing Either Of Us To Say A Word Or Offer Advise Or A DIffering Point Of View. In A Detailed Monologue He Described His Entire Life Story FromEarly Childhood To The Death Of His Grandma To The Worst break Up Of His Life. He Was Really Hung Up On This Break Up That Happened Over 35 Years Ago Forever Living In The Past. He Stated The Only Thing That Got Through To Him Was The Word Of God Which Helped Him From The Time He Was A Young Man. It Was Sad To See Him Paralysed In The Past Unable To Let Go And Move On But Also Very Interesting To Listen To His Story. I Offered What Advise I Could To Him But Most Importantly I Offered My Ears, Which I think Is What He Really Needed Most. My Sister Declared Him Insane And I Don't Think I Agree 100% With Her. Wayne Is Just A Little Confused And A Little Lost And All He Really Needs Is Someone To Share His Stories With. If You Ever See Wayne Don't Be Shy, Listen To His Stories And Then Maybe Think About Some Of Your Own. Perhaps You Will Come Out Of This COnversation With A Little More Insight Into Your Own Life, A Little Wiser, A Little Less Confused.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

great story :)

25/6/06 11:49 p.m.  
Blogger mike c said...

Or maybe a little dumber, a little more confused, but I agree it is a good story. I think what Crazy Wayne really needed was a beer.

28/6/06 10:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

21/7/06 9:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home