Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This Kid

So Since I Can't Upload All The "Beautiful Nature" Shots I Take All The Time I Thought I'd Post A "Natural Beauty" Instead. Since September I Have Spent More time With this Kid Than Any Other Person In My Life, Other Than My TWIN Sister Nicole. She Is A Little Crazy, A Little Unorthodoxed, A Little Weird, A Little Dirty, And A Lot of Fun. She Is Passionate And Compassionate And Truely One Of The "Good Guys" In This Life And Has Grown To Become My Best Friend. I Wish Her All The Luck This Summer And Can't Wait To Be Racing Along Side Her In 4 Months (mountain bike race - 24 hours - ya, she's pretty much as crazy as me). Cheers Folks - Check Back Soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look At The Stars. Look How They Shine For You, And All The Things You Do.

6/5/06 3:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes pretty =]

15/5/06 3:50 p.m.  
Blogger Neil said...

She Is A Beautiful Person Through & Through

15/5/06 6:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She leaves you wanting

24/6/06 4:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home