Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Welcome & Goodbye

I Haven't Posted Much Recently Due To Lack Of Photographing. I Haven't Been Photographing Much Lately Because I Am In The Midst Of Ending My First Year Of University And By Ending I Mean Starting Because I Still Have Most Of The Terms Homework To Start And Finish Within The Next Few Days. Anyways, This Is South Campus Hall And It's The First Building You See When You Pull Up To The University Of Waterloo & Is Therefore The Last Building You See Before You Leave. Sonce I Am Leaving Here On Friday I Thought It Appropriate To Introduce & Welcome You To A Bit Of The School Where I Have Been Hiding The Last 8 Months. It Is The Last building I Will See When I Leave Here In 2 Days. So To That I Say "Welcome & Goodbye." Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

nice sky, bud!

20/4/06 5:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home