Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Columbia Lake

Here's A Shot From Tonights Sunset. I Was Sitting Here On My Computer And Glanced Out My East Facing Window For A Second And Noticed The Buildings In The Distance "Glowing" In The Warm Light Of The Setting Sun. I Knew I Hadn't Much Time If I Wanted To Catch A Piece Of This Once In A Life Time Moment (let's face it, there will never be another moment exactly like the moment that just passed) So I Grabbed My Camera, Hopped On My Bike And Raced Out To Snap A Few Shots. Hope You Like 'Em. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

wow!

you definitely did a great job at catching that once-in-a-lifetime moment :)

6/4/06 6:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great picture nephew neil! now i can keep in touch with ya. hope to see ya over the summer.

fj

18/4/06 1:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home