Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Zonsondergang op Cox Bay


So On My Second Last Day At The Hostel I Was Staying At In Tofino, Before I Moved Into The Resort, A Dutch Girl Wandered In And We Were All Delighted To Find Out About Life In The Netherlands. She Entertained Us With Her Weird and Ugly (She Admits It) Language And We Gave Her A HArd Time About Her Inability To Speak PERFECT English. Anyways, She Now Works With Me At The Resort And Has Provided The Title For This Image - Sunset At Cox Bay - The Bay Where Our Resort Is Brilliantly Perched. I Think I Will Love This Place. Less Than 100 Meters From Here There Is A Peninsula Dubbed "Sunset Point" - The Same Name Given To One Of My Favourite Places In Ontario And The Place I Refer To When i Am Asked "Where Are You From?"
Sunset Point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home