Wednesday, March 21, 2007

50 Cent Piece


Here's a Sand Dollar I Found On The Shores Of Cox Bay in Tofino, BC - Where I Now Call Home! It's Been A While Since I've Updated With Anything Too Spectacular But I Have Had Camera Troubles, Work Issues (No Tome For Photography), And I Have Been On The Move A Lot Lately. A Week Ago I FOud Myself On A Bus To Tofino And Since Then I Have Found A Job And A Place To Live And It's All So Amazing Out Here. I Have Many Pictures TO Post Already And A Some What Reliable Source Of Wireless Internet To Try And Update Regularly Once Again! This Means More Stories And More Pictures Which Everyone Loves - Am I Right? So Stay Tuned For Future Posts And The Return To Regular Updates. Peace & Love

1 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

you are right - i love your stories and your photos!

and i've never seen a sand dollar in real life... i need to visit an ocean some day

24/3/07 2:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home