Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Special Presentation

Hey Folks - Long Time No Blog Eh? Well I Just Got The Internet Today So Hopefully I can Catch Up A Bit With The Postings And Catch You Up A Bit With What's Been Goin' Down. I Have Been Super Busy! I'm Back In Waterloo And Am Half Way Through The First Week Of Classes (I Only Have 2). Frosh Week Was Wicked Awsome And Just Just Plain Wicked At The Same Time. As Far As Me Being A Leader - Things Went Awsome And I'll Post Some Pictures A Little Later - A Few Other Things Were A Little Disappointing (Understatment Of The Year) - If You Want To Find Out About That Then Check My Other Blog On http://nofoolin.spaces.live.com/ . Anyways, Check Back For Lots Of Shots From The Last 2 Weeks And From This Weekends "ERS Welcome Weekend Retreat" At Elora Gorge. This Photo Is From The Intransit Show We Had During Frosh Week - Mike Christie And The Boys Played A Stellar Show. Don't Forget To Check Them Out On myspace.com . Cheers. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shot neil! nice to see a post.

13/9/06 10:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home