Sunday, August 06, 2006

New Topic...Sort Of

Okay, So That Photo Of Kristy Has Generated The Most Comments For Any Single Photo On This Site EVER! The Conversation You Kids Are Having On Here Is Kinda Rediculous And I Love It - But It's Time For A New Topic Of Conversation. Since I Haven't Been Out Taking Pictures Due To Extreme Work Overload And A Few Wicked Adventures With Chloe When I Just Neglected To Bring Batteries With My Camera, I Have Decided To Post Yet Another Sunset Picture. They Are Kinda My "Staple Photo" And You Can Never Really Go Wrong With A Sunset/Sunrise Picture. So Here It Is - And Maybe Next Week I Can Post Some New Adventure Photos Since I Have A Couple Planned IN The Coming Days. Cheers Folks! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm morning after neil. i smell a conspiracy coming on. maybe catch him with dew on his face from sleeping on my patio. could be enchanting...

10/8/06 1:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home