Sunday, November 19, 2006

Shabby Shooting & Sketchy Security

Well Kids, I Promised Noel Gallagher Shots So Here He Is. From The Very Back Of The Theatre In Darkness While Trying To Avoid Security This Was The Best Shot I Could Muster Of The Famed Songwrite Mr. Gallagher. Rules Were Heavily Enforced Regarding No Photography So After Being Caught With A Camera I Had To Turn Off The Display And Hide The Camera While Attempting To Take A Photograph That Noel Could Be Somewhat Recognized In. The Set Was Amazing And My Favourite Songs Were All Played - If I Were To VCompile A Perfect Set List For Noel To Perform This Would Be It. The Show Was Incredible. So Here Is Your Bootlegged Photograph Taken Without Permission That I Promised You - Hope You Can Appreciate It. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home