Monday, October 09, 2006

Sunrise At Sunset

I Hope Everyone Had A Pleasant Thanksgiving - I Know I Did. I Spent The Weekend In Collingwood And Surrounding Area And Then Travelled Down To Keswick For Dinner At My Grandma's On Monday. While I Was In Collingwood I Did A Fair Bit Of Hiking, A Little Partying, And A Lot Of Relaxing. This Shot Was Taken At Sunset Point At Sunrise On Saturday Morning. I Guess They Could Just Call It "Sun" Point Since Both Sunrises And Sets Are Pretty Spectacular Here, But i Guess Most Poepl Don't Actually See The Sunrise Here So They Went With "Sunset Point." Either Way, I Like It And Am A Little Sad That My Mom Is Moving In 2 Weeks And This Will No Longer Be In Our Backyard. Lots Of Pjotos From The Weekend To Come Including Hiking, Apple Fest, And More! Stay Tuned. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Williams said...

That is a beautiful picture.


Nicely done.

9/10/06 11:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home