Saturday, March 11, 2006

Makeshift We Are

Well, About Half Way Through My Adventure I Came To A River. Problem Was I Wanted To Cross This River And Shoot On The Other Side. After Pacing The Banks In Search Of A Natural Crossing And Coming Up Short I Decided To Construct My Own Bridge. At 8:00 In The Morning With Zero Hours Of Sleep And Two Hours Trekked Into The "Wilderness" Making A Bridge To Cross A 15 Foot Wide River Proved to Be Quite The Callenge, Let Alone Crossing This Makeshift & Shaddy Slippery Beast With A Bike In My Hands. After Finding A Few Logs And Knocking Down A Couple Of Dead Trees I Somehow Managed To Build It And Cross It With No Incidences - Anyone Wanna Join Me Next Time?

kinda a crappy picture but its here to help tell the story - not for the artisic side of thingsPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home